Last weekend IBM Connections Docs was upgraded in the cloud again and a great new feature has been added to the Spreadsheet Editor: You now are able to protect cells and assign them the certain users. This allows you to ensure that only the people responsible fill out specific areas of a chart.
The full list of changes:
- While editing community files, after clicking File > Copy, a copy will be saved within the community, not the personal files list.
- Added Area Protection function by which you can give others edit rights or read only access for a cell range or a sheet.
- Supported localized formula name for Brazil.
- Enhanced the Hyperlink formula to support both URLs and cell ranges in current sheet or another sheet.
- Added .xlsm file format support in HTML Viewer.