Connections Cloud Docs has been upgraded last weekend. The highlights are:
20 simultaneous co-editors, 50M Presentation file size support, Data validation and 3-D formula reference in Spreadsheet editor, Orphan paragraph control in Document editor
Here is the complete list of changes:
- The maximum number of co-editors in a co-editing session is increased from 10 to 20. You can share a file with as many editors as you want, but only 20 editors can co-edit the file at the same time.
- When opening a file that exceeds the file limitation, the warning message will show precise reasons, letting users know what exactly the cause is.
- In co-editing, you can hover over an editor’s underlined changes to display his or her name.
- Enabled Orphan and Widow paragraph control, where you can access from the Format > Paragraph Properties menu.
- The presentation file size limitation is increased from 30MB to 50MB.
- In .pptx files, you can set line type and line weight for shapes. You can also set line endpoints for arrows and lines.
- You can create and edit data validation.
- You can copy images form external applications and then paste into spreadsheets editor in Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
- Enabled 3D reference formula.
- You can drag images from desktop and drop them into spreadsheets.
- The presentation file size limitation that can be viewed is increased to from 30MB to 50MB.
- The formula with 3-D reference can be correctly calculated in Viewer