Today I had some issues creating the CCM P8 Domain, getting errors while creating the domain as well as some access errors. Here I found the proper solution posted by Shil P:
1. Stop Connections JVM. Nodeagent and Dmgr can remain up (unless you want to clear TEMP and WSTEMP files).
2. Remove all files and directories contained WITHIN …\IBM\Connections\Data\Shared\CCM. Do not delete the CCM directory itself.
3. Delete the dminfo.properties file from …\IBM\Websphere\AppServer\Profiles\Dmgr\bin
4. Drop and recreate the IBM Connections Content Manager database via dbWizard.
5. Start Connections JVM
6. Run ..\ccmDomainTool>createGCD.bat
7. Run ..\ccmDomainTool>createObjectStore.bat
The main culprit seemed to have been a improper dminfo.properties. Deleting it solved the problems.